Tim Rood has been in practice for over 25 years and
serves the Sacramento region and the Bay Area. Tim is
also a veteran of the United States Air Force.
All services are now done by Zoom for all counties in California. During the pandemic,
many mental health professionals recognized significant
therapeutic benefits to remote meetings-especially in
high conflict family law cases.
- Parents won't run into each other in the parking lot
and don't have to physically be in the same room.
- Parents always have the option to immediately leave
an uncomfortable session.
- Therapists have the ability to cut off a heated
argument and retain control over the interactions.
- There are fewer cancellations due to car trouble,
health problems or child care issues.
As a result, the meetings are safer, calmer, easier and
Special Master/Parenting Coordinator cases -
Superior Court Special Master Expert Panel
Individual, child, teen, couple and family
- Co-Parenting Counseling
- Collaborative Divorce Coach*
- Court ordered FC 3111 and FC 3110 Child Custody Evaluations
- Child Specialist
- Child Custody Evaluation
- Family Reunification
- Private Mediation - Court ordered or
- Confidential Consultations
- Bonding Assessments
- Supervised Visitation
- EC 730 Expert in Child Custody Evaluations
For Services Online:
*Tim was a source
for a Sacramento Magazine article:
How to Have a Great Divorce by Jan Ferris